URBAN AMIGO ACN 162 590 365
Effective: 01 October 2018
The Urban Amigo platform ( Platform) is an authentic approach to recruitment that celebrates people over paper. To do this, our platform allows employers to advertise job vacancies through Job Advertisement Videos and Job Seekers to respond with an Application Video.
These community guidelines ( Guidelines) aim to establish a few ground rules to keep the Platform safe and useful for everyone. The Guidelines apply to all videos produced by Employers and Job Seekers and regulate what can and can’t be included in your videos. Please read the Guidelines contained in this document carefully. By posting a video onto the Urban Amigo Platform you acknowledge that you have read and understood and accept these Guidelines. We trust that you can be responsible in your use of the Platform but if you can’t or you do not agree with any part of these Guidelines, you should immediately discontinue the use of the Platform.
Defined terms shall carry their corresponding meanings in the User Terms and Conditions and the Employer Terms and Conditions.
1. Prohibited Content
Application Videos and Job Advertisement Videos must not contain content that:
- is implicitly or explicitly offensive, such as content that engages in, endorses or promotes racism, bigotry, discrimination, violence, hatred or physical harm of any kind against any group or individual;
- threatens, harasses, incites harassment or advocates harassment of any group or individual;
- promotes or endorses an illegal or unauthorised copy of another person's copyrighted work;
- promotes or endorses false, inaccurate, or misleading information or illegal activities or conduct that is abusive, threatening, obscene, defamatory or libellous;
- displays or links to pornographic, indecent or sexually explicit material of any kind;
- provides instructional information about illegal activities;
- solicits passwords or personal identifying information from other Users or Employers;
- provides material or links to material that exploits people in a sexual, violent or other manner, or solicits personal information from anyone under the age of 18; or
- involves “spamming”, “phishing” or the transmission of any unwanted and/or unsolicited content.
2. Removal and Termination
- Urban Amigo is only providing a platform for Employers and Job Seekers to communicate and does not endorse any content made available on the Platform. Urban Amigo reserves the right, but not the obligation, to delete videos and/or content that it believes, in its sole discretion, violate these Guidelines. However, the failure of Urban Amigo to delete any video or any other content does not constitute an endorsement of it.
- Urban Amigo is not responsible for any content posted on the Platform by Job Seekers or Employers.
If you believe any content on the Platform breaches these Guidelines, or violates your rights or those of a third party in any way, you may contact Urban Amigo by email at firstname.lastname@example.org